Phoenix Car Accident Lawyer
Phoenix car accident lawyer Christopher D. Burk represents injured victims throughout Maricopa County recover compensation when negligent drivers cause them harm. Dedicated to “fighting for the little guy” in motor vehicle accident injury claims and lawsuits, Chris is not afraid to go up against, at-fault drivers, faceless insurance companies, large corporations, vehicle manufacturers, trucking companies, or government agencies to protect the best interests of his clients.
If you were injured in a car accident in Phoenix, Tempe, Peoria, or one of the surrounding Maricopa County communities, call injury lawyer Chris Burk at Burk Injury Lawyers for a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
Why Choose Injury Lawyer Chris Burk for Your Car Accident Case?
Hiring an experienced car accident lawyer to represent you after a crash in Phoenix is crucial. The Insurance Research Council (IRC) reports that people who handle their injury cases without legal representation recover 3.5 times less in settlements and jury verdicts than victims who hire motor vehicle accident attorneys.
Unfortunately, all injury lawyers in Maricopa County are not equally qualified to represent you. Hiring accident attorney Chris Burk has many advantages.
- Our injury law firm has earned a reputation for obtaining satisfactory settlements and verdicts in even the most complicated car accident cases.
- We accept personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. If our team is not successful in obtaining financial recovery on your behalf, we don’t get paid.
- We are not a settlement mill. Burk Injury Lawyers will not try to convince you to accept a settlement offer that is less than what we believe your case is worth.
- Accident attorney Chris Burk will evaluate all factors that may have contributed to your car accident to maximize your compensation.
You are our priority. Our legal team will take the time to listen to your side of the story, answer your questions, and address your concerns. We will keep you informed as your injury claim or lawsuit progresses, notify you of any challenges that may arise, and help you decide the best course of action to take.
See What Our Clients Say
“Chris works hard to get you the cash and care you deserve. His professional and friendly staff provide excellent support throughout the entire process. Chris supports veterans and made it his personal mission to help me and my family, thank you!”
“After getting knocked off my motorcycle by a careless driver, I knew I needed help. This was my first time being injured in an accident. Chris Burk and his team educated me on the process, kept me informed during my case, and got me way more than I ever expected. I can not thank them enough. If you are looking for a group of professionals that genuinely cares about their clients, will put your best interest first, and will work hard to get what you deserve, then you have found the perfect legal team to represent you.”
“Everyone at Burk Injury Lawyers was great with helping me with my case and keeping me informed on what was going on in the whole process. Chris was super efficient and helpful throughout the whole process. His case manager Mylee was awesome and followed up with me a lot via e-mail and over the phone to let me know how everything on their side was going as well as to see how my treatments were. Thank you Chris and everyone at Patriot!”
Mr. Burk did an amazing job when it came to my injury case. He even gave me his cell phone number. What other attorney does that? He followed up on a weekly basis, from Dr visits, to just checking on my well-being. I would highly recommend Mr. Burk to family, friends, & colleagues. Thank you again for all your help.
Mr. Burk handled my case with great professionalism and care. With his expertise he was able to save me medical expenses for unnecessary procedures as well as refer me to a great chiropractor. Knowledge and experience can be expected from Chris.
Chris’s passion for his clients and is beyond reproach. My needs were met from start to finish. If I could use one word to describe the experience ‘turnkey’ would best fit. After my accident and subsequent injuries I didn’t know how to approach insurance carriers to discuss my situation. Chris worked with me every step of the way in getting me the appropriate care needed for my injuries, damages and communicated regularly on all aspects of my case.
Chris was able to handle my case with ease. His office is set up so you can scan and email him your information. He took his time and he actually cared about my case! He gave me his personal cell phone and email. He was able to resolve the case quickly and efficiently. Chris and his staff are so easy to work with!
El Sr. Burk hizo un trabajo increíble en lo que respecta a mi caso de lesiones. Incluso me dio su número de teléfono celular. ¿Qué otro abogado hace eso? Él hacía un seguimiento semanal, desde las visitas del Dr., hasta simplemente verificar mi bienestar. Recomiendo encarecidamente al Sr. Burk a familiares, amigos y colegas. Gracias de nuevo por toda tu ayuda.
El Sr. Burk manejó mi caso con gran profesionalismo y cuidado. Con su experiencia, pudo ahorrarme gastos médicos para procedimientos innecesarios y recomendarme a un gran quiropráctico. Se puede esperar conocimiento y experiencia de Chris.
La pasión de Chris por sus clientes y está más allá de cualquier reproche. Mis necesidades fueron satisfechas de principio a fin. Si pudiera usar una palabra para describir la experiencia, “llave en mano” encajaría mejor. Después de mi accidente y lesiones posteriores, no sabía cómo acercarme a las compañías de seguros para discutir mi situación. Chris trabajó conmigo en cada paso del camino para obtener la atención adecuada necesaria para mis lesiones, daños y me comunicó regularmente sobre todos los aspectos de mi caso.
Chris pudo manejar mi caso con facilidad. Su oficina eatá configurada para que pueda escanear y enviarle su información por correo electrónico. ¡Se tomó su tiempo y realmente se preocupó por mi caso! Me dio su teléfono celular y correo electrónico personales. Pudo resolver el caso de manera rápida y eficiente. ¡Es muy fácil trabajar con Chris y su personal!
Recovering Compensation for Car Accidents in Phoenix
Maricopa County car accidents often have significant long-term consequences for victims. Under Arizona’s tort-based insurance system, negligent parties who contribute to motor vehicle crashes are liable for the harm they cause. Before you can recover compensation for your losses, however, it is important to identify the various parties who may be held accountable.
- The other driver: If another driver’s negligence or recklessness caused your car accident, he or she can be held liable for damages.
The other driver’s insurance company: In Arizona, the at-fault driver’s insurance company is responsible for paying for your losses up to the coverage limits.
- Your uninsured/underinsured motorist policy: If the at-fault driver was uninsured, underinsured, or left the scene of the accident, your own uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage is required to pick up the tab for your losses.
- The vehicle or parts manufacturer: If a defective part (tires, brakes, steering system) caused your car accident, the vehicle manufacturer or parts maker can be held liable for damages.
- The dealership that sold you the vehicle: If your dealership sold you a car that was under recall, used defective replacement parts on your vehicle, or knew the car they sold you was damaged or unsafe, you can hold the company liable for injuries their negligence caused.
- Your auto mechanic: An auto mechanic that used defective replacement parts or performed faulty repair work on your vehicle and you were injured in a car accident as a result, the repair shop can be held liable for your injuries and other losses.
- An employer: If you or the other driver was performing the duties of a job or driving a company vehicle when your car accident happened, the employer and its insurance company could be held liable for injuries.
- A government agency: Government agencies may be liable for damages if road defects like potholes, malfunctioning traffic lights, or missing road signs contributed to your crash.
Phoenix car accident attorney Chris Burk helps victims who are hurt in car accidents recover compensation for:
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Future Medical Expenses
- Lost Earning Capacity
- Property Repairs or Replacement
FAQs About Maricopa County Car Accidents
Under Arizona’s comparative negligence laws, you can recover compensation for damages even if you were up to 99% at fault for the car accident. Your award, however, will be reduced by your percentage of fault.
Phoenix car accident victims have just two years to take legal action after a car accident in most cases. Exceptions exist, however. If the defendant is a public employee or entity, for example, you may have only six months to file a personal injury lawsuit.
A police report can help substantiate your car accident claim, increasing your chance of winning compensation. However, an accident report is not required to file a claim for damages.